Manhasset - Music Stand - Black
Quality Manhasset Music Stand
Our best-selling music stand, the Manhasset Symphony Stand is used by more music schools than all others combined. It's also found in orchestra pits worldwide. Why? It's got that can't-beat combination of durability, affordable price, and a collapsible 3-piece design that makes it easy to stow when you're not using it. The Symphony Stand stands up to the day-in/day-out abuse musicians throw at it. Robust, lightweight, and baked with a scratch-resistant textured finish, this music stand belongs wherever music's being made. If you need a music stand, pick up a Manhasset Symphony Stand - you'll love it!
- The music stand the pros use
- Built for professional (ab)use
- Quality-made in the USA
If you were to snoop around any top music school, scoring stage, or symphony orchestra pit, chances are you'll spot a sea of Manhasset music stands. Professionals can't afford to mess around with music stands that get tipsy with a heavy load or can't measure up to the the pounding music stands receive on an everyday basis. The Manhasset Symphony Stand is a breeze to use, too; the knobless friction-tilt neck serves up constant tension in any tilt position, while solid brass bearings, a heavy-duty greaseless chrome inner shaft, and Manhasset's original "Magic Finger Clutch" give you effortless one-handed height adjustment.Built for professional (ab)use
The Manhasset Symphony Stand is built tough. The lightweight, rugged, all-aluminum "desk" is ribbed for added strength. The finish is powder coated, glare-free, and black-textured to resist chipping and scratches. The Symphony Stand is secure at any height - even with a massive score onboard. The heavy-gauge, all-steel welded base gives you top-notch stability and requires minimum space on stage risers or in storage.Quality-made in the USA
Since 1935, Manhasset music stands have proven themselves year after year in the most demanding applications. The Manhasset Speciality Company is an employee-owned company based in Yakima, WA, and their music stands are made right here in the USA. Every stage, studio, and practice space needs at least one Manhasset Symphony Stand!Manhasset Symphony Stand Music Stand Features:
- Longest lasting, most durable music stand made!
- Rugged, all-aluminum,lightweight desks are ribbed for extra strength
- Baked-on, glare-free, black textured finish resists scratches and chipping
- Easy, automatic no-knob friction-tilt neck delivers constant tension at any tilt position
- Solid-brass bearings, greaseless heavy-duty chrome inner shaft, and "Magic Finger Clutch"
- Secure at any height, even with a heavy load of music
- Heavy-gauge, all-steel welded base provides excellent stability and requires minimum space
- Made in the USA
- Height range: 26" to 48" (floor to lip)
We Also Recommend