MXL 603s Condenser Small Diaphragm Microphone
From MXL, the 603S microphone is an ideal, cost effective choice for instrument and vocal recording in project studios. The 603S features a wide-cardioid small diaphragm condenser element and wide, flat frequency response. It's transformer-less output stage provides greater signal-to-noise ratio and output signal. The wide-cardioid polar pattern excels in capturing instruments and vocals with minimal residual noise and feedback.
Mogami Internal Wiring- MXL are internally wired with Mogami cable for a low noise floor and pristine fidelity throughout.
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/-4V)
- Metal Finish: Silver