The same Real Easy Book, Level 1 used by school jazz ensembles world-wide now includes:
- Three-horn arrangements of each tune
- Separate pages for each horn player
- Parts simple enough for beginning players, but which create fuller, much more interesting performances.
- The new parts are written in a limited range to be playable by a variety of instruments.
- Each tune now includes harmony parts for the melody, background parts behind soloists, ensemble 'shout choruses,' etc.
- 172 pages of fun and rewarding arrangements by pianist/arranger/author Larry Dunlap.
The easiest tunes from Horace Silver, Eddie Harris, Freddie Hubbard, Red Garland, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Rollins, Cedar Walton, Wes Montgomery and more!